Start day with happy

                        PRINZ AND THIEF


One day in the middle of the night, a thief broke into my front door. The thief with the knife says to scare Prinz.

"Ado... give me all the money you have "

Prinz is not a man who gives up so easily. Prinz was able to give a good fight with the thief by hitting the thief with the knife in his  hand. After one hour of fighting, the thief was able to subdue the Prinz.

Now the thief ha grabbed the Prinz's pocket, but it was only 25 cent. seeing this, the thief said with a smirk.

"Oh, you fought so hard with me for 25 cents."

Prinz: No.. no... I thought you were asking for 1000 rupees under my shoes. 

                                                               ***************

Leave with comment........

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is ACEU? Everything you need to know about Aceu.

FN P90 SMG rifle